TERMS OF SERVICES FOR EMPLOYERS
These terms of service (“Terms”) are applicable between www.hrlanka.lk, and an employer (“Employer”) regarding the use of www.hrlanka.lk (the “Website”, consisting of different sites, each a “Site”).
Please read these Terms carefully before using any services offered on the Website. Employer needs to agree to these Terms in order to use services offered on the Website.
www.hrlanka.lk offers Employers an online platform to publish job postings to a pool of job seekers registered on the Website (“Users”) or job seekers visiting the Website (“Visitors”).
www.hrlanka.lk may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version on the website. The latest updated version will apply to Employer’s use of services offered on the website. Employers should visit the Website periodically to review the current Terms.
Employers who violate these Terms may have their access to and/or use of the Website suspended or terminated at www.hrlanka.lk’s sole discretion. www.hrlanka.lk might remove any content from Site, which – to www.hrlanka.lk’s sole discretion – fails to comply with these Terms.
1. www.hrlanka.lk’s Permitted Use
Services offered on the Website should be used by Employers seeking potential employees.
Employers agree to:
2. Required Information about Employers.
- use the website in conformity with any applicable laws;
- refrain from post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- refrain from using any data mining, programmed robots or similar data collecting or extraction methods in connection with the Website;
- not copy in any way any content on the Website, except if expressly or impliedly authorized by www.hrlanka.lk
- use www.hrlanka.lk services on behalf themselves and not on behalf of a third party;
- keep their login details confidential and not share them with a third party;
- submit accurate and up-to-date details;
- not collect login details, internet protocol addresses, and/or personally identifiable information from Users, Visitors, or other employers;
- Refrain from discriminating or harassing any individual, company or group.
- Refrain from publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
For being able to use all services offered by www.hrlanka.lk on the Website, Employers have to register on the Website and create an account (“Employer Account”).
a) Registration an Employer Account
Employers can register with the following data for an Employer Account on the Website: Employer’s company name, address, contact person, email address, telephone number, etc.
After Registration, details of the Employer Account will be publicly visible as profile on the website. Information submitted by Employer to create an Employer Account has to be accurate.
b) Termination of Employer Account
Employer or www.hrlanka.lk may initiate the process of terminating an Employer Account. In that case all information saved in connection to respective Employer Account will be marked as deleted and may be deleted from www.hrlanka.lk’s databases within a short time. Employers will not have access to deleted information.
3. Job Posts
A Job Post may not contain:
- a copy of other employers’ Job Posts;
- those that directly or indirectly require or ask for application or registration fees
- links to other websites (except if specifically authorized by www.hrlanka.lk);
- Unauthorized use of third parties’ trademarks. www.hrlanka.lk may request at any time proof of authorization for use any marks;
- unauthorized use of any content (such as logos, pictures, texts, trademarks etc.) not owned by Employer or licensed to Employer to the necessary extent;
- content that violates applicable laws;
- Endorsement of any kind of involvement in any variation of a fraud or scam scheme.
www.hrlanka.lk does not guarantee that Users responding to Job Posts are suitable for the offered job position. Employer acknowledges that it might be necessary to perform checks and implement procedures to the extent necessary at Employers own discretion to ensure Users are suitable and qualified for the offered job position.
If a Job Post or communication with regard to a Job Post conflicts with any requirements set out in these Terms or if the conformity of any Employer Content (as defined below) with these Terms is in doubt, www.hrlanka.lk may in its own discretion take appropriate measures to enforce conformity of any conduct with these Terms (not publishing respective content is to be considered an appropriate measure in such circumstances).
Employer expressly grants www.hrlanka.lk the right to use Employer’s company name and respective trademarks for the purpose of increasing visibility and number of applications through booking advertising and/or search optimization in connection with search engine marketing.
4. Website Content
All Website content (including but not limited to codes, data, designs, graphics, icons, images, information, logos, messages, pictures, software, sounds, texts, videos) is not permitted to use any Website content outside the Website for commercial purposes not impliedly or expressly authorized by www.hrlanka.lk.
5. Content created by Employers
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on www.hrlanka.lk. Employer will create content (possibly including but not limited to data, designs, emails, graphics, images, information, logos, messages, pictures, texts, trademarks, videos) by way of posting, publishing, and/or sending (or submitting in any other way) in connection with the Website or any communication with www.hrlanka.lk or Users (“Employer Content”).
By creating Employer Content, Employer allows www.hrlanka.lk to publish Employer Content for the purpose of providing the offered services. Offered services may include publications of Employer Content by third party service providers. Specifications with regard to publications of Employer Content are available in the description of offered services on the Website.
Employer further allows www.hrlanka.lk to mention Employer (and related Employer Content) as reference customer in www.hrlanka.lk’s marketing materials; this involves presenting examples of the services provided to Employer.
Employer acknowledges and agrees that certain Users and Visitors might access, download, store and/or reproduce Employer Content in their own discretion beyond www.hrlanka.lk’s control.
www.hrlanka.lk expressly reserves the right to refuse to accept displaying and/or publishing any Employer Content in www.hrlanka.lk’s sole discretion.
6. www.hrlanka.lk’s Liability
www.hrlanka.lk makes no representations about any content created by www.hrlanka.lk, Users, and other Employers on the Website (including but not limited to such content’s accuracy, completeness, reliability, and/or how up-to-date such content is).
To the fullest extent possible www.hrlanka.lk will not be liable for any loss, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website and any kind of indirect, special, incidental, reliance or consequential damages (including lost profits),
Employer will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless www.hrlanka.lk, its connected companies, and their respective managing directors, employees, and agents, against any claims, actions or demands, including reasonable legal fees against www.hrlanka.lk arising as a result or in connection with any Employer Content that Employer provides to any Site.
The Website contains links to third party managed sites. www.hrlanka.lk is not responsible for content of such sites and does not make any representations regarding contents. Employer visits linked third-party sites on its own risk.
If any provision of these Terms are invalid or contain gaps, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Such invalid provision shall be replaced and the gap shall be filled by a valid provision which corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision and which corresponds to what would reasonably have been agreed by the Parties in accordance with the sense.